Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Driving Miss Saudi Arabia!

Started by RW, September 26, 2017, 07:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Saudi women will soon be allowed to drive!!!!

The royal decree by King Salman ordered the formation of a ministerial body to give advice within 30 days, then implement the order by June 2018, according to state news agency.

Saudi Arabia has announced that it will let women drive. The move comes after decades of campaigning from human rights groups.

The kingdom, which has a history of oppressive laws against women, made the decision public through a state television address Tuesday.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3770121/saudi-arabia-women-allowed-drive/">https://globalnews.ca/news/3770121/saud ... wed-drive/">https://globalnews.ca/news/3770121/saudi-arabia-women-allowed-drive/

Congrats to our Saudi sisters!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

I agree its good news.  Not just for the women, but also because the more islamic societies become like western societies the better off we will all be.

Angry White Male

I'm on the fence on this one...  Women are typically terrible drivers, so this may cause more problems than it solves.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I agree its good news.  Not just for the women, but also because the more islamic societies become like western societies the better off we will all be.

It's a step in the right direction.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

It's a step in the right direction for many more collisions and fatalities...

RW

Men cause more fatalities than women while driving.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

How can these new "female" drivers be controlled?  What if they drive into places they don't belong?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Anonymous

My husband has been to Saudi Arabia..

My guess is that women driving will come with permission from men like everything else in that society.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband has been to Saudi Arabia..

My guess is that women driving will come with permission from men like everything else in that society.

Fash...  

You need a firm slap on the ass...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband has been to Saudi Arabia..

Fash...  

You need a firm slap on the ass...

Ya okay.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Ya okay.

HARD SLAP ON ASS!

My bitch doesn't like or hate a hard slap on the ass, but she likes the spontenaity of hard slap here and there.

I AM an asshole, but she's OK with it, and me...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Ya okay.

HARD SLAP ON ASS!

My bitch doesn't like or hate a hard slap on the ass, but she likes the spontenaity of hard slap here and there.

I AM an asshole, but she's OK with it, and me...

I didn't know you had a b1tch.

Angry White Male

I always have women around.

It's only because I like women...

Most women like my sense of humour, which is actually bad...

I am right leaning, which is bad...

I am just bad.